Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Heritage from the Heart - December 2010

Aunt B's Piano Recitals from the Past...

Being in the Heritage House so much these days, I have many flash backs of my childhood years. Piano lessons in Aunt B's studio was a BIG part of mine (and many children's weekly route) that grew up in Crystal River. I have seen or spoke to a few of my friends (her pupils) in recent times. I wanted to share a few pictures with you of some of Aunt B's pupils that our paths have crossed recently. The Allen & Hagerty girls were at Coach Dabney Day in November, at Heritage Village. Margie and Christi were my neighbors in Tropic Terrace growing up, and Christi is my neighbor again today! I had one picture of Dana Hagerty Nycz with another childhood friend George Buzby, at recent event for Coach Dabney. I found Cathy Sparkman Fladung on Facebook, she had come to mind when I heard of Mr. Bob Kennedy passing away in recent times. Which, by the way, was a WONDERFUL man! My heart goes out to the family. Anyway, Cathy was another pupil! Please forgiving me for not knowing all proper names and spellings, today and in future ... haha

I do hope you enjoy the pictures and forward the newsletter to those that would enjoy as well. If you have any pictures of piano recitals with My Aunt B... please share ... I would love to post!

Have a Merry Christmas and thank you for your support and encouragement with Heritage Village.

Sincerely,
Laura Lou Tolle Fitzpatrick 





1 comment: