Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Heritage from the Heart - October 2010

Beulah Katherine (Kay) Barco Tolle turns 85


My Mom & Dad
Mom blowing out her candles
On Saturday, September 18th2010, my mom turned 85 years old.  Mom is aging beautifully and is as spry as she was at 50.  We planned a Tailgating theme Birthday Party at Huey & Kathy’s House to watch her favorite team, The Florida Gators, play football.  Mom went out and bought matching Gator shirts, for she and dad to wear for this festive occasion.  The family brought tailgating themed foods and Birthday Cake to celebrate!  I can only hope I am half the amazing woman she is as I grow older!  I love you mom!





Grammer (mom) with her youngest Granddaughter Elisha & great-granddaughter Lilly, all sporting the Gator attire!






















2 comments:

  1. Such great pictures! Love u grammer

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for the cheap purchases you can also look for some used items there Gator Apparel.

    ReplyDelete